Updated January 19, 2022
Company and Web Host are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. Company and Web Host implement and maintain policies and a program of organizational, physical, administrative, and technical security measures consistent with industry best practices, to prevent any access by unauthorized parties. Likewise, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. These precautions include storing passwords in a reputable password manager, using unique passwords for every website or application, changing your password often, using a combination of letters, numbers and symbols, and using a secure browser over a secured network. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately contact our privacy team at Privacy@fliqsmedia.com or write to us at:
Attn.: Privacy Team
122A E. FOOTHILL BLVD, #265
ARCADIA, CA 91006
Company and Web Host organizational security measures:
- Ensure only authorized parties are granted access to personal Information and confidential Information.
- Establish, implement, and maintain policies and programs that comply with and meet all applicable laws and regulations and applicable industry standards consistent with industry best practices.
- Employ risk assessment processes and procedures to regularly assess systems used to provide services.
- Keep records of parties that access, transfer, maintain, store, or process personal information and confidential information.
- Have qualified personnel designated with responsibility to maintain its information security program.
Company and Web Host physical security measures:
- Ensure that all systems and other resources are located in secure physical facilities with access limited and restricted to authorized individuals only.
- Monitor and record, for audit purposes, access to the physical facilities containing systems and other resources in connection with performance of its obligations.
Company and Web Host administrative security measures:
- Provide supervision, guidance, and training on the organizational security measures to authorized parties who will have access to personal information and confidential information.
- Maintain a documented process and controls in place to detect and handle unauthorized attempts to access personal information and confidential information.
- Have documented procedures for the secure backup and recovery of personal information and confidential information.
- Retain complete and accurate records relating to its performance of its obligations arising out of this security practices statement.
Company and Web Host technical security measures:
- Monitor firewalls at the perimeter and internally to control and protect the flow of network traffic entering or leaving the border or boundary, as necessary.
- Use strong encryption to protect personal information and confidential information when stored.
- Dispose of personal information and confidential information in a manner that ensures the information cannot be reconstructed into a usable format.
- Have a process in place to promptly identify violations of security controls.
- Conducts periodic security assessments and audits of all technical and organizational security measures.
What you can do to help protect your data.
- Company or Web Host will never send you an email, asking you to confirm your credit card, debit card, or other payment details. If you receive an email claiming to be from Company or Web Host asking you to do so, please ignore it and report it to us.
- If you are using our services from a public computing device, please always log out and close the browser window, before completing your session.
- In addition, we recommend taking the following security measures:
- Keep your account passwords private. Anyone who knows your password, can access your account.
- When creating an account use a password with at least 8 characters using a combination of capital and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
Modification. Company and Web Host reserve the right to update or modify these Security Practices from time to time by posting the latest version on Company's or Web Host’s website.